I love wandering online and discovering new places!!
So many to find – to investigate – to communicate through!!
Friday’s on its way, and it’ll be time to focus on the books – the systems – the work – and being the employee of integrity. This is my personal code of conduct because…
I strive, as an employee and disciple of Jesus Christ, to:
- Live a life consistent with my walk of faith. I will live in a manner consistent with the beliefs and values of God’s Word and pursue personal integrity in my personal and professional dealings. I will uphold, in word and conduct, the teachings and principles of God as found in Scripture.
- Have a sincere respect for company-owned assets. I will respect the property of my employer, including any intellectual property that is developed in the course of my employment. I will use the property, facilities, and resources solely for the benefit of the organization, unless otherwise permitted or when financial compensation for such use has been arranged.
- Have a sincere respect for colleagues. I will strive to privately and publicly respect and uplift my fellow employees. I will refrain from intentionally placing another in a position of embarrassment, disrespect, or harassment. I will honor the privacy and guard the safety of others.
- Maintain efficiency and attention on the job. The hours of my employment shall be devoted to the work assignments entrusted to me. I will not use my employer's time for personal business or the advancement of interests unrelated to the work assigned by my supervisor(s). I will not deprive my employer by entering into other employment or activities which will impair my performance while on the job. I will aspire to greater efficiency and the reduction of waste in time, effort, and resources, and I will strive to set an example for appropriate work behavior to others. I will do my utmost to NOT give Satan any opportunity to gain a positive foothold through what I do or say.
- Maintain an ethical environment in the workplace. I accept the obligation of maintaining ethical standards in my personal life and in the workplace. I believe it is my personal responsibility to report, through established confidential channels, any behavior that is inappropriate or which undermines the ethical environment of the workplace and the company’s foundation and basis for existence. I am prepared to be held accountable by my supervisor(s) and peers for personally professional conduct representing the spiritual, moral and ethical values of the company I work for and God Himself, to Whom I am ultimately responsible and accountable to.