Saturday, April 23, 2011

Character

People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character. 
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Character is what you are in the dark.

Dwight L. Moody


You can tell a lot about a person's insides - their heart - by what they write, what they say, and how they react.  You can tell a lot more about your own character by how you do the above - when alone, where no one is watching.  


As you sit alone - or when surrounded by the crowd - consider...
If people could see my insides, read my mind, broadcast how I feel... 
would that be a good thing?  
Am I content - "proud" - of who I am, for real?


What am I doing about the real me -
the me that lives in the dark, away from human view?


I want to be as transparent in the dark as I am in the light.  
Above reproach is a worthy goal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment